- NUTRIENT RICH SUPERFOOD: Looking for a nutrient rich superfood? Look no further than our organic sea moss! This unique marine algae is rich in vitamins, minerals, and has a wealth of benefits for your health and wellbeing. Sea moss aids in exercise recovery, supports digestion and gut health, boosts energy levels, and much more. Plus, it's a great way to support a balanced thyroid, relieve congestion, and boost immune system function.
- NATURAL COLLAGEN: Our seamoss can boost your body's natural collagen production! Which strengthens nails, lubricates joints, nourishes hair while increasing elasticity & vitality of skin. Versatile and easy to use, simply add sea moss gel to homemade or readymade conditioner, scrubs or masks to feel the benefits.
- EASY TO PREPARE: Simple 3 step prep - rinse, soak, blend! Making your own sea moss gel allows you to enjoy the best value, maximum quality and optimum freshness. You’ll know exactly what you are consuming - unlike the hidden preservatives and nasty sugars that can be found in premade seamoss gels. The 100gm bag of raw sea moss makes 75oz of seamoss gel, which is 2.5 months or more of daily supply. While the 226gr bag of raw sea moss makes 170oz of sea moss gel, which is 6 months or more of daily supply.
- SUITS ALL DIETS & EASY TO USE: Happy Fox sea moss is perfect for anyone on any diet. It’s versatile, organic, vegan, paleo, keto-friendly and non-gmo verified. Our seamoss is all natural, rich in nutrients and neutral in taste. Simply add sea moss gel to any family meal. Stir, shake or blend into your favorite sweet or savory foods & drinks for a nutritious boost.
- DR. SEBI APPROVED: Wildcrafted, pure, sustainable sea moss hand harvested by local islanders in a marine protected area. Carefully washed in freshwater and sun dried to create a very clean and nutrient dense natural superfood supplement! Our sea moss is ocean harvested in alignment with natural growing cycles and with respect to the local ecosystems. This results in the excellent quality Happy Fox is known for while reducing environmental impacts and supporting local communities.
Safety warning: Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by medical professionals and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.