Genius Affects of Smart Shrooms
Mushrooms more closely related to humans than plants. Yep, you read that right! In fact, only a few tiny changes in our DNA structure set us apart, giving us our variations in eye, skin, and hair colour. Because of these similarities between humans and mushrooms, our health can truly benefit from the fungi kingdom.
So let's get into the good stuff! There is an abundance of medicinal mushrooms that hold many beneficial properties. Today, we'll focus on 7 different mushrooms.
- Cordyceps - this parasitic fungi helps with fatigue, kidney sickness and low sex drive by improving the way your body uses oxygen. Cordyceps also helps with arrhythmia due to the adenosine content, a naturally occurring compound that has heart protective effects including decreasing triglycerides which lower blood pressure.
- Lion's Mane - this mushroom has bioactive qualities that are super for healing the brain, heart and gut. It stimulates the growth of brain cells and reduces memory loss with two particular compounds - hericenones and erinacines. Also, because of it anti-inflammatory abilities it effects symptoms of anxiety and depression by improving the region of the brain responsible for processing memories and emotional responses. Lion's mane also improves metabolism and lowers triglyceride levels to reduce risk of heart disease. AND it protects your digestive tract from ulcers.
- Chaga - known to boost your immunity, build strong bones and teeth with Vitamin D. Improve heart and skin health with Vitamin B3 and brain health with copper. Copper has an impact on brain pathways such as dopamine which helps to maintain energy, mood, focus and outlook. Copper uses the antioxidants to prevent damage from free radicals in the brain to slow down the process of aging, neuro-degenerative diseases and cancer.
- Maitake - this adaptogen helps the body fight and balance and has proven to be stronger than other mushrooms in fighting cancer. Packed with minerals, vitamins and antioxidants like Vitamin B and C, copper, potassium, and amino acids.
- Reishi - great for boosting immunity, fighting fatigue and depression, supporting heart health by increasing good cholesterol and decreasing bad ones and lowering blood sugar.
- Turkey Tail - this fungi is packed with anti-oxidants to help promote your immune system by reducing inflammation and stimulating the release of protective compounds. It can help suppress the growth of certain types of cancer and enhances the efficacy of chemo and radiation in people with certain cancers. Plus, it contains prebiotic to support your gut health!
These are the genius affects of smart shrooms. As you can see these little guys truly do pack a punch. All of these mushrooms mentioned is found in our Sea Moss + Smart Shrooms capsules. They're formulated to help your brain and your body perform sharper, stronger and younger. Say yes to that, say yes to accessing more of your brain and body's potential. Keep posted on our store for when we launch Sea Moss + Smart Shrooms capsules, or better yet subscribe below and we'll remind you - that's one less thing for you to remember.